Dutymates Services Pvt Ltd ("Dutymates"), is an online platform for service professionals to market their skills, experience etc. and for customers to find the right service provider to satisfy their service needs, Incorporated under companies act 2013, Operates from its registered office, Sri Sai Enclave, Kaikundanahalli Village, Bangalore, 560105.
Acceptance of Terms
Change in Terms and Condition
3. Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
4. You need not register with Dutymates to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). To create an account, you must submit your name, contact number through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Dutymates immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without Dutymates’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
5. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that Dutymates may send the alerts to the DND mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer.
6. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in "On" mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in "Off" mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
7. Dutymates will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Dutymates as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during registration and Dutymates shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Dutymates liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
Prohibition of Use
8. Users allowed to create account and upload various contents to the account, users are requested not to,
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
Dutymates reserve its sole right to block a user or service professional if you violate any of the above terms.